Honest Tea Launches Zero-Calorie ‘Honest Fizz’ Soda Line
Honest Tea, a company known for their line of “great-tasting, truly healthy, [and] organic beverages,” has decided to make a foray into the realm of soda.
Are we surprised? No, not really. After all, Honest Tea’s new carbonated drinks seem to be relatively tame and in-line with their healthy mission statement.
The details: The new line of drinks, Honest Fizz, includes stevia-sweetened zero-calorie sodas which come in flavors like Lemon Limey, Orange Pop, Professor Fizz (spiced cherry… like a good-for-you Dr. Pepper, perhaps?) and a USDA-certified organic Root Beer. The sodas are already exclusively available at Whole Foods across the country and will hit the open market in March.
But the real question is, does this new commitment to soda (zero-calorie or not, that’s still what it is) ultimately go against Honest Tea’s motto: “Nature got it right. We put it in a bottle.”? Only time will tell if Honest Tea’s health-committed customers will go for the idea.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor