Perfect for Baby Showers: Diaper Sushi
It can’t be easy, growing up different. With all the other little sushi babies looking like slices of salmon and tuna and eel, and you, with your dry, white, cottony skin, waiting for the day someone might want to eat you.
Well don’t worry, little diaper sushi. You have much bigger things in store.
Like poop, for instance.
Created by a popular parenting magazine company in Japan, Diaper Sushi, thankfully, aren’t meant to be eaten, considering they’re actually just some essential parenting tools in disguise. For example, the “rice” is diapers, the “tamago” are sponges and adorably uncanny “shrimp” is a pink and white striped bib.
Available in four different sized sets, each arranged like a traditional Japanese take-out box, Diaper Sushi have proven to be extremely popular in Japan, but thankfully Rocket News was kind enough to point us in the direction of one Etsy user who ships arguably even cuter sets worldwide, score.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor