Girl Scouts Add to Cookie Arsenal: New Mango Creme
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and I’m not talking about winter — Girl Scout Cookie Season. Thin Mint, Samoa and Peanut Butter Patty are welcoming newbie, Mango Creme, to the family.
Mango Creme seems like a little piece of paradise in contrast to the bleak weather: crunchy vanilla and coconut outside, soft mango-flavored filling inside. In other words, summer vacay in your mouth.
The actual title for the cookie is Mango Creme With Nutrifusion™. “Wtf is Nutrifusion™?” you might ask. Well, according to Nutrifusion™, it’s an all-natural, nutritional additive that’s made out of 100% fruits and vegetables.
ABC Smart Cookies (an official GS cookie vendor) claims, Mango Cremes contain:
• 15% of your daily intake of Vitamin B1 per serving
• 5% of Vitamins A, C, D, E, and B6 per serving
• Zero grams trans fats per serving
• No hydrogenated oils
• No preservatives
Although this cookie is a little healthier compared to some of it’s heftier siblings, like Samoas (3 cookies are 225 calories), they’re still cookies. One serving contains 20% of the saturated fats for your recommended daily intake.
Use the Girl Scout’s cookie locator to find a place near you that sells them.
Anyway, happy GS cookie season! May it be merry and bright.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor