Chunky Chocolate Cheerios because Normal Cereal is Boring
Some mornings, I have a difficult time eating cereal. I mean, why go for those dry pieces of granola and wheat when you can make yourself a plate of buttered toast, greasy bacon and potato slivers topped with a fried, yolky egg instead?
Of course, that was before I discovered the recipe for Chunky Chocolate Cheerios. While the author, Michelle, originally intended for this delectable treat to be a “go-to Christmas gift,” may I suggest it as the perfect way to start your day? Heck, I’m willing to forgo my usual carnivorous breakfast for a slab of these cheerios slathered in milk chocolate.
Pair the meal with a cup of coffee and it’s practically breakfast.
Peep the recipe here.
H/T Greedy Gourmet
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor