Turns Out Handcuffing Yourself to Your Taco Bell Coworker Won’t Land You a Date
There’s something really sweet, really heartwarming, about persistence. And then there’s this guy.
Last Monday, Georgian Taco Bell employee Jason Earl Dean, 25, was sentenced to four years in jail and six years probation, for handcuffing himself to his 18 -year-old coworker to get a date.
This was, mind you, after she’d already rejected him and had her shifts changed just so she could avoid him.
Naturally, Dean is not allowed to have any contact with the victim or her family, though that pile of flirty hot sauce packets does seem pretty suspicious.
H/T CBS News
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor