This Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Ale Probably Makes Great Beer Floats
Aside from that though, not really sure why else you’d want to drink this.
Released as a follow-up to their infamous Bacon Maple Ale, Rogue Ales and Voodoo Doughnuts have partnered up yet again to create this homage to one of Elvis’s most treasured treats.
Early reviews have been mixed, with most people praising the novelty of the drink, while complaining the chocolate, peanut butter and banana flavors feel thin and watered down.
For non-beer drinkers like me though, chances are it’d make a pretty decent dessert substitute. After all, I said I’d give up sweets this year. I didn’t mention anything about booze.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor