Trail of Cheetos Leads to Teenage Robber’s Hiding Place
We assume there are a few Do’s & Don’ts when robbing a gas station. Don’t forget the pantyhose, do wear black (it’s slimming) and most of all, don’t leave a trail of Cheetos that lead to the front porch of your house. Here’s looking at you, Mr. Presler.
After allegedly stealing cigarettes, snacks, energy drinks and beer from a local Cassatt Country Store, Austin Lee Westfall Presler, 19, was arrested in Kershaw County, South Carolina.
“The fella broke in our store at 2:30 am on Sunday morning,” Store manager Howard ‘Buck’ Buckholz told ABCNews.com. “We were called at 3:15 am by the fuel truck fella who said that the front door had been knocked in.” While the robber only stole $160 worth of goods, Buckholz claims that the teen caused approximately $2500 worth of damage.
Presler’s demise was a quick one. While attempting to flee the scene, he punctured a few bags of Cheetos, causing the hapless fellow to leave a trail of cheesy crumbles leading to his hiding place. Cheetos were littered across the store’s parking lot and the front porch of the house Presler was hiding in. Needless to say, it was an easy nab for the popo, who found him topless in a room with the stolen items.
We’ll leave it at that.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor