This Valentine’s Day, Mold Your Boobs into a Cookie Bra
It’s a little disheartening, seeing how quickly stores can just drop all their Christmas fare for the next big commercial holiday. But hey, I’m an impressionable consumer! And Walgreens does say Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I should get going on the prep work. Luckily, I know the perfect place to start.
I mean, lucky for other people. Because I’m much too refined to try something as crude and un-ladylike as this.
(For those of you who are A-Okay with being crude and un-ladylike, however. . .)
It’s a bra, made out of cookies, molded perfectly to the shape of your own boobies. I mean boobkies. Hehe, boobkies.
Designed by instructables user Mimikry, the process behind this beauty is fairly simple, involving plaster strips, tin foil and instant cappuccino. When you’re done, feel free to wear it on your next big date with your favorite pair of lace panties. Or just under your PJs as you watch The Vow for the third time, sigh.
Check out the full recipe and photos, here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor