Here’s How To Make The Perfect Cup Of Tea
The perfect cup of tea is waiting for you, somewhere.
But first — you have to make it. And while making a hot cup of tea sounds relatively easy (just dump the teabag in some hot water, right?), this infographic has got it down to a SCIENCE.
No more guessing about how long to let your green tea, black tea, or white tea steep — this helpful chart of sorts has broken it down to the best temperatures and times for six common types of tea.
Things that we learned: Green tea only needs 1-2 minutes (since it can be so strong), and herbal tea needs boiling water (210 degrees) and a bit more time (3-6 minutes) to release that flavor. Makes sense!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor