Ne-Yo’s New Year Resolution: ‘I’m gonna try to go Vegan’
One of the most common New Year’s resolutions? Eating better and more healthily — which, for some, means going on a new diet.
And it seems that singer Ne-Yo is definitely in that camp.
On New Year’s Eve, the star took to the Twitterverse to announce that he would shun all animal byproducts and go vegan.
“What’s everybody’s New Year’s resolution? I’m gonna try to go Vegan. Discipline test. NOT looking forward to it. Wish me luck!!” he wrote.
And he’s not the only one. This R&B crooner will be joining the ranks of other famous vegans, including former President Bill Clinton, comedian Ellen DeGeneres, singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette, Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke and rockstar Ozzy Osbourne. Maybe these other celebs can give him a few tricks on how to stay vegan for the rest of the year!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor