DIY Doritos Locos Tacos, Because 2013
It’s a new year folks, which means it’s time for change. No more crappy frozen dinners. No more wasted cash on drive-thrus. And definitely no more pretending just a few Doritos Locos Tacos are enough to satisfy anyone, even if they do make up half of that fancy new variety 12-Pack.
No worries though. Thanks to this DIY Doritos Locos Tacos recipe by Jasmin of 1 Fine Cookie, you won’t have to deal with any of those problems ever again.
Seasoned with an intricate cacophony of dehydrated cheddar cheese powder, tomato powder, turmeric powder, red bell pepper powder, green pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and Kernel Season’s nacho cheddar popcorn seasoning for salt, the only thing missing from Taco Bell and Doritos’ meticulously crafted taco shell masterpiece is MSG. But luckily Jas is kind enough to leave that ingredient option open for us to decide (the right answer is “yes,” by the way, in case you were wondering).
So how about it, DIY Doritos Locos Tacos as your first banger recipe of 2013? Readers, your move.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor