Here’s How to Make Cherry Pie Jello Shots, Complete with Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
So the family-centric holidays are technically over (unless you’re one of those people who actually enjoys boozing it up with gramps, ya freak). But that doesn’t mean the family-centric holiday-themed treats have to end. In fact, why not keep the fun of all the suffocating hugs and ugly sweaters and forced smiles going by whipping up some of these Cherry Pie Jello Shots for your favorite New Year’s Eve bash?
Because nothing says awkward familial gathering like a delicious slice of cherry pie.
Brought to us by the “queen of jello shots” herself, That’s So Michelle, these delightfully simple tarts are made by pouring your cherry-flavored jello/vodka mix into pre-made mini pie crusts. Best of all, each “pie” can be cut up into smaller individual slices, guaranteeing there’s enough awkward tasty holiday misappropriation to go around.
Check out the full recipe and photos, here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor