This Booze-Happy NYE Noisemaker Only Works When You’re Drunk
Here’s a quick way to weed out the underage or otherwise alcohol-avoidant party poopers at your next New Year’s Eve bash: Hand out a bunch of noisemakers that only work after someone swished a good amount of alcohol in his mouth.
Now apparently the Buzzed Buzzer‘s technology is simple enough that you can make one of these alcohol-sensing party horns at home, using some wire, some pliers and an Arduino microcontroller, among other things.
But just imagine how much better your NYE would be if you handed these out:
Sober friend: “Ugh this party’s so boring. I’m way too sober for this ish.”
Drunk friend: *Hands him a bottle of booze and a noisemaker* Here. Play.
And the fun will never end.
Granted, according to BB’s website, the buzzer’s alcohol sensor isn’t the most accurate and can actually be tricked by a little more than a quick swig. But still, no one wants to have a super-boring, super-quiet New Year’s Eve. Why not knock out two party necessities at once?
H/T Laughing Squid
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor