Pizza Hut Trades Pizza for Lame Christmas Gift Pics
As companies try to figure out effective ways to use social media, once in a while you get a good deal.
Pizza Hut had one of those good deals Wednesday as it decided to hand out free $10 gift cards to the first 100 people to tweet them a picture of their “lamest” Christmas presents.
The “gift exchange” is pretty smart considering that unless you got a Michael Kors watch, or handbag, you probably spent most of Wednesday complaining about your Christmas on Twitter. A chance at redemption through free pizza!
Tweet a pic of your lamest xmas present, tag it #PHxchange & be one of first 100 to get a $10 Any pizza from @pizzahut!
So the first 100 ungrateful gift recipients who caught this deal early enough sent @pizzahut a nice little tweet with the hash-tag #PizzaHutExchange, or #PHXchange and will be notified by pizza hut that they will be receiving a $10 gift card.
Keep an eye out on New Year’s Day in case Pizza Hut decides to hand out gift cards to the first 100 hungover people to tweet them pictures of how drunk they got the night before.
Oh, and check out some of our fav entries below:
Turkey Hat for Christmas, duh.
Omg I’ve always wanted a creepy troll doll to watch me in my sleep!
And the winner goes to… nothing. Womp womp womppp.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor