Caffeinated Maple Syrup for the Sweetest Crash Ever
Here’s the thing, I hate coffee. Can’t stand it. Black is too bitter, and by the time I add enough sugar and creamer to make it even remotely tolerable, the number of calories alone is enough to make my head spin.
Now I’m not sure if it’s just a mental thing (after all I have no problem drinking tea or 5-Hour Energy Shots), but if finding out means I get to sample whole cups of this caffeinated maple syrup from ThinkGeek, count me in.
Per tablespoon serving, TG’s All-Natural Caffeinated Maple Syrup has 84 mg of caffeine, or about half the amount in a whole 16 ounce can of Monster. And since it is maple syrup (and maple syrup, unlike coffee, is delicious), you know you won’t stop at just one tablespoon of the stuff on your morning chicken and waffles.
Have fun sugar and caffeine crashing at the exact same time! How’s that for multi-tasking?
Caffeinated Maple Syrup: $13 @ ThinkGeek
H/T: Cool Material
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor