The TARDIS Flask, To Help You Forget the Ponds are Dead This Christmas
It’s T-Minus 4 days until the premiere of the Doctor Who Christmas Special, folks. And I don’t know about you, but I’m frankly still reeling from Oswin’s death back at the Asylum, let alone the Ponds’ death last episode – spoilers!
Luckily, the world’s supposed to end sometime today, so we won’t ever have to really see the Doctor’s depression after the loss of his mad, glorious Ponds (unless he does a thing and saves us, of course). But if we are lucky (or unlucky) enough for that to happen, at least we’ll still have the good old TARDIS to get us through.
Big and little at the same time, brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever, this stainless steel TARDIS flask holds 8 ounces of booze and is laser-engraved with the image of our favorite little blue police box – the perfect companion to keep you cozy next Tuesday night at 9 p.m. EST on BBC America.
Drink ‘til you forget about the Ponds, or until you understand Gallifreyan. Heaven knows with all the changes coming up this season, you’re probably gonna need it.
Doctor Who TARDIS Flask: $28 @ etsy
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor