JELL-O Offers Pudding Sacrifice in Hopes to Stop Mayan Doomsday [VIDEO]
According to Jell-O, the gods are ending the world because of the Mayan’s boring offerings of root crops. (That has to be offensive to someone, somewhere.)
Jell-O has constructed a plan to offer its pudding snacks to the gods in hopes that it will be enough to prevent this Friday’s predicted apocalypse.
In the commercial, a group of men are shown climbing up what looks to be the Kukulkan Pyramid of Chichen Itza with a box full of Jell-O chocolate pudding snacks to offer the gods of the Maya.
Note: I’m not sure if the gods will appreciate that the Aztec calendar is portrayed in the commercial and not the Mayan calendar at 0:08 seconds.
Surely, if we live to see December, 22, Jell-O will take the credit for it and plan some kind of weird Jell-O party hosted by Bill Cosby.
Will the gods be happy with the sacrifice, or has Jell-O pissed them off even more? I guess we’ll find out.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor