What a Mouthful: Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies
Anything with the phrase “triple layer” has me hooked. Triple layer cake: done deal. Triple layer chip dip: yes please. Triple layer ice cream sundae: see you in a week, guys. So it comes as no surprise that this Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies recipe from Averie Cooks had me running to my kitchen to see if I had all the necessary ingredients (below).
Luckily, this decadent dessert doesn’t require triple the steps. The base is all about Cool Mint Oreo Cookies, the frosty, festive stepsister to your basic Oreo. Crumble those, along with a swirl of minty marshmallow mixture (marshmallow fluff, peppermint extract, green food coloring) into basic brownie batter.
While that’s bakin’, make the all-important middle layer by melting white chocolate chips, buttercream frosting, and more minty marshmallow mixture. Refrain from eating straight outta the bowl.
And the top layer is just another heaping handful of crumbled Cool Mint Oreos. For detailed instructions (and some majorly mouth-watering photos), click here.
via Averie Cooks
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor