This is What Red Velvet Cake Batter Popcorn Looks Like
Although we realize that anything red velvet-esque is usually just red dye in especially sweet chocolate, buttermilk and vinegar, we can’t help but swoon when we see something like Red Velvet Hot Cocoa with Cream Cheese Whip Cream. Sorry, we’re not responsible for the excessive drooling that just caused.
Thus, when we discovered this Red Velvet Cake Batter Popcorn recipe, it immediately earned a solid place in our Foodbeast hearts. In the words of Icy Violet, “[It] tastes like a cake, and a little bit like frosting, and all poured onto slightly salty popcorn.” How does that not sound like heaven on earth? Think delectable bits of red velvet white chocolate and the subtle saltiness of popcorn all in one bite.
We’ll let you think about that one.
Get the recipe at Icy Violet’s Kitchen.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor