This is What a Bacon Rainbow Looks Like
I think it’s safe to say that if the Double Rainbow Guy had seen this, he might have had an actual out of body experience.
Colored bacon is such a simple, eloquent idea, we should all be ashamed that it was graphic designer Neil Caldwell, and not the average bacon consumer, who had to come up with this first.
Apparently, you get some food dye, water, and foresight (if you want your bacon, as most of us do, RIGHT NOW, this won’t work–you need 24 hours of color-bath time), and voila: A beautiful breakfast.
In the meantime, you can ponder all the wonderful applications of a bacon rainbow. Just remember, Lady Gaga already has the monopoly on wearing meat.
Via Bacon Today
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor