KFC Japan’s Offering a Free All-You-Can-Eat Fried Chicken Trip to Osaka? #YOLO
In case you just can’t get enough of the Colonel’s deep fried, finger-lickin’ good goodness stateside, why not tweet your way to a free fried chicken eating tour in Japan?
Oh, because the prize is only redeemable by non-KFC employees and people who actually live there? Well, I guess that makes sense.
But for all you YOLO-ing Mayan Doomsdayers, listen up. For the holidays, KFC Japan is running a twitter contest for a free, most-expenses-paid eating trip to Osaka. Just tweet “#KFC食べ放題ツアーin大阪”(KFC All-You-Can-Eat Tour in Osaka) as many times as you want, and on December 20, three lucky winners will be taken along with a guest to the KFC restaurant in Onobaru, Osaka.
Now, since the contest ends on the 20th (the 19th here), here’s what you should do. Renew your passport, move to Japan today, find a sponsor, become a citizen and spend the rest of your time learning Japanese and tweeting. Best of all, if you charge the trip and the world does end, you won’t ever have to pay it back.
via Rocket 24
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor