A Gift Guide of 6 Ridiculously Expensive Things You Can’t Afford
Christmas is the perfect time to get and gift friends and loved ones with ridiculously expensive things we/they don’t need. So while everyone’s stuffing stockings with iPhones, iPads, Gucci underwear and tickets to the moon, we’re (theoretically) gifting everyone unfortunate enough to be our friends and family with the most outrageously priced food-related gifts we’ve encountered over the year. Like smelly, stinky cheese and old-a** liqueur, for example.
Nothing says ballin’ like sweet sweet donkey cheese wrapped in a pretty bow
Girl, let me buy you a drank for Christmas.
Because your mom has totally been eyeing that truffle salad and watch combo in the window.
While the $450 Stainless-Steel Starbucks Gift Card has already sold-out on Gilt.com, you can still buy one for a mere $8000 on eBay. Lucky you!
“Omg! A caviar gift basket! How did you know it’s what I’ve always wanted?!? You’re the bestest,” said No One, ever.
This is a no-brainer. A must for every bougie-bacon lover in your life.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor