Pink Fuzzy Slipper Cookies Made From Nutter Butters
As a semi-professional sloth, I can tell you that cookies are pretty much the perfect couch potato snack. They’re compact (albeit a bit crumbly, depending on the make and model). They fill your house with good smells (which is why they make candles that copy that fresh-out-of-the-oven aroma). And they’re comforting, like putting on a pair of soft slippers after a long day.
Beth from Hungry Happenings combined these two classic elements of comfort– cookies and slippers– to make Pink Fuzzy Slipper Cookies.
The recipe is fairly simple, as all couch-potato recipes should be. First, split Nutter Butters in half. Scrape out the peanut butter filling. Mix filling with fudge, and scoop a little ball. Smush onto cookie, then indent the inside (like making a cave) in order to create the opening of the slipper. Aw, look how cute that is.
For the pink part, dip the slips into melted pink candy coating. Then, grate some hard pink candies with a cheese grater and sprinkle all over the cookies for the fuzzy effect. Freeze to set everything.
And voila, cookie slippers! Now, how do you make that matching cookie bathrobe…
Find the full recipe here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor