Crushed Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Cooler Than Ice Cold
What’s cooler than cool? Ice cold!
(Sorry, we couldn’t help it. We swear!)
So bring it on — what’s cool? Ice cream. What’s even cooler? Ice cream cookie sandwiches. And even cooler than that? Ice cream sandwiches rolled in crushed peppermint candy coating — Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches.
It might sound counterintuitive, but somehow, the chilly, absolutely-minty goodness of these cookies are perfect for the just-as-nippy weather outside.
Focus in on this: creamy vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two rich, homemade chocolate cookie layers, with just a hint of mint from the crushed peppermint candy (we suggest those round after-dinner peppermints or, if you want to get even more festive, your favorite stash of candy canes.) Ahhh… heavenly.
Extra holiday points if you decide to use these brilliant winter-themed cookie cutters.
via Aggie’s Kitchen
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor