Nintendo DS Toast, Because the Wii U Has too Many Buttons
As far as art goes, this picture must be the toast of the town as far as videogame junkies are concerned.
This is what happens when you’re bored and your Nintendo DS is all the way across the other side of the house.
Not sure what the photographer’s specific method for this was, but generally, stuff like this is done by slapping on some butter on the toast, using foil to create the shape and sticking it in the oven.
If someone could find a way to make the vegetables on the side look as cool as the bread, kids might actually eat them.
Nintendo’s newest product, the Wii U, didn’t even look this good. Nintendo needs more butter in its life.
via Wall to Watch
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor