Edible Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case, Just Because It’s Possible
Don’t you hate when someone has the same iPhone case as you? Well, maybe you should look into the new edible iPhone 5 case.
The Survival Senbai Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case is pretty self-explanatory. Apparently, it’s a case made of rice crackers.
For four easy payments of $20.25, this beautiful, tasty case can be yours!
Just kidding about the payments, but it is $81 dollars, plus $15 shipping.
A disclaimer that’s not very reassuring is that, “… due to its delicate nature, this case may become broken in the delivery or dispatch process. Unfortunately JapanTrendShop cannot be held responsible for this!”
Awesome! There goes your $96.
If it does make it through the one month delivery process, you’ll have yourself a shiny, new granola bar-looking phone case. A hidden positive is that it’ll probably decrease the chances of your iPhone 5 getting stolen because no one likes granola bars.
If you can drop that kind of money, bless your heart. Worst comes to worst, if you don’t like it, just eat it.
Survival Senbei Rice Cracker iPhone 5 Case: $81 @ JapanTrendShop
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor