How’d You Like to Eat Your Dinner Off a Testicle Tonight?
Let your deep dark secrets out now ladies and gents. The way I see it, we only have three weeks left to live, so there’s no point hiding anything anymore. Been harboring some secret fantasy about eating dinner in a chemistry lab? How about winning the lottery, meeting the love of your life and moving to your own private island in Fiji?
Well with these cellular dishes, you can make at least one of those things come kind of true.
Designed by medical illustrator Emily Evans, the plates might look like some funky abstract art pattern, but in fact, they’re blown up images of human cellular tissue. Which is cool I guess, if you’re a med student, though why anyone else would want to eat their rocky mountain oysters off a plate that looks like, well, rocky mountain oysters, is beyond me.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor