Handgun Found In Frozen Ribs at Albertsons
A worker at a New Mexico Albertsons supermarket found that his shipment of meat decided to flex its second amendment right.
When the employee opened a package of frozen ribs, it was packing some serious heat in the form of a semi-automatic handgun with seven rounds of ammunition.
A police report showed that the Swift Packing Plant in Greeley, Colorado delivered the meat, but the kicker is that the package was marked back to June 2011.
Police said that any thoughts on how the semi-automatic Rock Island Armory .38 Super got in the package of meat would be pure speculation.
I say speculation is always fun, so here are three guesses as to how the gun got in there:
- The ribs are actually those of a poor little pig who crossed The Godfather. Don Corleone is probably reading this story with a smirk on his face.
- The shipment of ribs was actually supposed to be sent to Suge Knight’s house. Now he has to rethink dinner.
- Krispy Kreme.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor