This Chocolate Death Star is Not a Trap
But it is way smaller than a womp rat. Unfortunately, too, because this chocolate crafted, cherry-filled wonder looks easier to destroy (via nom) than the actual Death Star.
A product of Brazilian chocolatier, André Murrai of ZeeK Confeitaria (who also made this chocolate Millennium Falcon), this beauty is apparently not for sale outside of Brazil.
Did you feel that, André? It was a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of nerdy chocolate-lovers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
I don’t want to say you Death Star’d us, Mr. Murrai. But you totally did.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor