‘United States of Bacon’ TV Show, Because this is America
Man vs. Food might feel like a show dedicated to bacon, but the Destination America channel is actually putting out a show that is all bacon, all the time.
“United States of Bacon” will premier Dec. 30 at 10 and 10:30 p.m. ET, as Chef Todd Fisher will do the honors of taking viewers on a bacony trip around the country.
The premise of the show seems a lot like Man vs. Food, just with more bacon. Fisher will search from the mountains, to the prairies for the greatest bacon dish in ‘Merica.
The first season is set for 12 episodes and it has been revealed that the first episode will consist of chunky peanut buttery bacon cheeseburgers, bacon-wrapped meatloaf, bacon apple pie and a restaurant with bacon happy hour.
Just when you thought the bacon trend was starting to slowly fade away, BAM! A show that will beat you in the face with bacon!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor