This Gingerbread Trailer Is Just Another Sign That We’re Evolving
Question: How can you tell we (Americans, Internet users, people who eat food, whatever) are evolving?
Answer: Someone built a trailer out of gingerbread. A glorious lil’ thing we stumbled upon thanks to Miss Rachel Jones of Black Eiffel.
Were you thinking I’d say something lame like ‘science’? Well, you’re wrong.
You see, times have changed. Gingerbread houses just aren’t good enough anymore. What with gingerbread construction competitions going on all over the freakin’ nation, what once seemed the star atop the proverbial Christmas tree (except the actual star/angel/PC ornament of choice) has now become banal. Your gingerbread house has to be 20 feet tall and gourmet if you want it to mean anything.
Unless, of course, you don’t build a house. Branch out! Break down the cookie-cutter walls. Be your own person! Try a gingerbread trailer! Or a gingerbread laptop! In fact, were we, Americans/Internet users/food consumers, ever meant to build houses exclusively? Gingerbread and frosting are more than the much tastier brick and mortar of the food world. The possibilities are endless! You are bound only by your own imagination!
And now that you’ve been inspired by this impassioned plea, go forth, Amer-inet foodies. Go forth and create.
via Black Eiffel
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor