Gingerbread Man Jello Shots Are Deviously Simple
Michelle over at ThatsoMichelle is a woman after our own Foodbeast-y hearts:
“I’ve wanted to make gingerbread men jello shots for a long time now,” she writes in her GINGERBREAD MEN JELLO SHOTS recipe post, “but every time I looked up a recipe online it required three different types of booze (expensive!) and instructions to melt molasses and peel and boil real ginger.
Way too much work.
But … you are going to love me, I found a solution to our gingerbread problems.”
Darling, you are a Christmas miracle.
Check out the full recipe here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor