This Guy Is Super P.O.’d Over Pringles’ Lack of Wit
You could consider this a case of misdirected, pre-holiday rage, but you have to admit, he’s got a point.
After all, Merry Pringles? What does that even mean?
H/T to @Irish_Dinosaur for bringing the interwebs’ attention to such an egregious marketing crime. Also for pretending to be an Irish Dinosaur, whatever that means.
No word yet from the Pringles twitter with their opinion on the whole affair, but as a million others have already pointed out, they need to hook this guy up with a job. Pronto.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor