Apparently, There’s A Fairy Tale Ice Cream Castle in Norway
There’s this little Norwegian girl, living, like all little Norwegian girls, in the North Pole, with a polar bear as her best friend. Her name is Eskimonika, and she’s, like, totally over the drab, colorless landscape that is the North Pole. So, naturally, she tells the polar bear, and the polar bear tells her to drill into the ice. At this point, you’re not really sure whether you should be concerned about a girl who talks to polar bears handling power tools, but it’s a fairy tale. Go with it.
Anyway, Eskimonika, after borrowing an “ice drilling machine” from her father (Parenting 101, folks), takes her BFF’s advice, and lo and behold! Color – in the form of ice cream.
The story could maybe use a little work, but the end product, a pastel castle ice cream dream and/or hyper kid-friendly ice cream parlor, is nothing short of stunning. And adorable. Seriously. Look at these pictures. Doesn’t it make you wanna cuddle up to a polar bear with a good ol’ Norwegian ice cream cone?
No? Just me?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor