5 Boozy Christmas Ornaments To Warm Up The Season
Time to ‘fess up, guys. The only reason ANYONE gets cheery around the holiday season is because it’s totally acceptable to drink around the clock. (As a newcomer to the Big Apple, I refuse to believe that anything else in this frigid weather could make someone happy.) Eggnog at the office, candy cane-themed happy hour martinis, spiced apple cider at the ice rink and mulled wine by the fire… Booze is just the means by which we stay warm and look forward to the upcoming vacation days that will soon be gone.
Strings of popcorn and tiny lights might be pretty, but it’s better to deck the halls and decorate your Christmas tree (or Chanukah bush) with something that’s a little more, well… festive, don’t you think? Or just, holiday-appropriate?
And by holidays, we mean alcohol. Those two words are pretty much synonymous by now. Happy alcohol to you and yours. Have a wonderful alcohol season. Last minute holiday shopping. Yeah, we’ll stop talking now and refill our glasses.
Below, a list of cheeky alcohol-related holiday ornaments from Sur la table:
Which boozy holiday decor is your favorite?
via Sur la table
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor