‘Milking’ Is Stupid, and a Horrible Waste of Milk
There’s an ignorant crack about British dental hygiene in here, but for the sake of journalistic integrity, I’ll refrain.
But seriously Britain, wot the bloody hell?
Joining the ranks of such tired web pranks as planking and owling, “milking” entails going out into a public space and pouring milk over your head as random passerby question your sanity. Never mind that it just looks stupid, what about all the dairy dishes you’ve now effectively barred yourself from having? Did you want some cereal for breakfast this morning? How about a homemade milkshake for dessert?
I guess you could do what the guy at 2:03 did and bring your bowl into the milk shower along with you, but I for one prefer my breakfasts hair and dumbass-free.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor