Class Meets Mass with This Caviar-Dispensing ATM
Face it, no rich people are actually going to use this thing. Heaven forbid they even walk outside and not have everyone within a quarter mile begging to hand them free stuff. No, no, LA’s new caviar vending machines were obviously made for butlers. When the mister and misses have a hankering and their favorite sturgeon farmer is off to Fiji for the week, what’s a poor, well-meaning, not-at-all-jaded serving person to do?
Grab some from caviar from an ATM of course!
We already have movie ATMs and Apple ATMs and even cupcake ATMs, so what makes these caviar ATMs from Beverly Hills Caviar any different? Oh right, they’re caviar – fish eggs – between $4 a spoon to $500 an ounce.
Granted, your failure to procure the right eggs, as well as your lord and lady’s most refined palates, will probably ensure your firing anyway, but at least you can say you tried. And you can keep saying it right until they sue you for food poisoning. How dare you try to feed them something so terribly lowbrow?
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor