Pimp Your Lunch With The Top 10 Holiday Bento Box Countdown
The end of the year means a lot of things: colder weather, time off school, seasonal coffee cups. More recently, it’s meant making ALL THE HOLIDAY-BASED BENTO BOXES, and these tiny, edible works of art are too good to pass up. Since you can’t really find them hanging in a gallery anywhere, we’ve decided to collect a few of our favorites here. Foodbeast presents the Holiday BentoBox Countdown.
10. Rudolph, the PB&J reindeer. He’s got a very berry nose. (Get it?)
9. Christmas Ornaments. Way better than that storage box you have.
8. Frosty, the Bagelman.
7. Starry Night. Oooh, pretty colors.
6. The Hanukkah Box. Like the song, but with more food.
5. Diwali Bento. The lunchbox of light.
4. Pilgrim Bento. The first Thanksgiving, 21st century style.
3. Dradle, Dradle, Dradle, we made you out of cheese.
2. Cornucopia: Thanksgiving-in-a-box.
1. Christmas Tree, how lovely is your broccoli.
Bonus! Happy New Year!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor