Peeping Tom Banned from 1,200 McDonald’s Restaurants
Using a public restroom is uncomfortable enough without the fear of some creepy guy trying to watch you handle your business.
Sukhbir Singh was banned from every McDonald’s in England and Wales for “Observing another person doing a private act for sexual gratification.”
Or, in other words, being a creeper in the ladies restroom.
It was reported that Singh hid in cubicles and watched women in a McDonald’s in Birmingham, England. This was one of three reported incidents for Singh as he was arrested at a different McDonald’s and a highway restroom on separate occasions.
He was also banned from public women’s restrooms and dressing rooms, sentenced to community service and asked to pay $80 dollars to each of the victims, on top of the 1,200 McDonald’s restaurants that he will no longer be able to patronize.
You would think the women’s restroom ban would be a given, seeing how, you know, he’s not a woman.
Pictures of Singh were sent to every one of those 1,200 McDonald’s, so he might have to go to extreme lengths for a Big Mac. If you didn’t before, I bet you’ll think twice next time you use the restroom.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor