Heinz Spices it Up With New Jalapeño Ketchup
Heinz Company is kicking off Cyber Monday this year with an exciting new ketchup flavor and Facebook promotion. Starting in January of 2013, Heinz will be offering a jalapeño-flavored version of their classic tomato variety. Can’t wait that long? Don’t worry, if you’re a Heinz Facebook fan, you can get your fix early. According to a recent press release, you can celebrate the “12 Days of Jalapeño Ketchup,” by purchasing the curious condiment exclusively through Facebook starting November 26-December 7.
Although jalapeño-infused condiments aren’t necessarily a groundbreaking idea, this will be a nice addition to the Heinz ketchup family, alongside of its current “Heinz Hot & Spicy Ketchup,” which features Tabasco sauce.
So hit up Facebook next week to be the first in line to get your hands on a bit of this spicy delight. 14 oz. glass bottles will be sold for $4.99 (including shipping), and if you order between two and five bottles, you get one free! Not a bad idea to stock up for the year, or give away a few during your office Secret Santa exchange.
Bonus: If you order between 5 a.m. EST on November 26 and 3 a.m. EST on November 27, you could be one of 350 lucky winners to get a free Heinz holiday ornament! It’s the little things in life.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor