Moleskine Beer Journal For The Craft Beer Snob
Having trouble keeping track of all those fancy brews that you’re trying every night? Need to record the subtle notes in that smooth oatmeal stout before that buzz gets to your head — or better yet — while you’re still intoxicated? Want to document your homebrewing adventures with that new ale recipe, but none of your friends are quite at your level of brewmastery (or seem to care about just how long absolute perfection takes to ferment)?
Despite what others may say about your PBR and Coors-shunning habits, being born with good taste is hard work. No cheap $3 pitchers on thirsty Thursday, that’s for sure. But with the 240-page Moleskine Passions Beer Journal, documenting your life as a beer snob is actually kind of — dare we say it — fun.
In addition to a glossary, pouring tips, and glass types (because we all know that using a pilsner glass for a Belgian ale is heinous travesty), the hard-cover journal also includes “tasting notes, a homebrewing log, space for your recipes, your cellar, and your favorite beer addresses,” according to the product description page on the Moleskine website.
As if that weren’t enough, the journal also comes with over 200 adhesive labels to personalize your beer experiences. Seriously, what more could you want? Smell-o-vision? Taste-o-vision? There are stickers, for God’s sake.
So whether you’re a casual beer enthusiast or a seasoned connoisseur, you can get down with your bad self and go to town on describing those hints of dried fig.
Similarly, if you’re on the other side of this and are rather intimidated by someone who loves craft beers a bit too much, this is a brilliant under-$20 gift for the holidays. Although — yeah, it’ll just encourage his/her habit even more.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor