This is a Muthaf—ckin’ Taco Cannon
Firing projectiles of hot melted cheese, grilled chicken and sizzled chilies into mob of starving people just screams danger. Delicious, delicious danger.
Luckily, the brains behind this Muthaf—ckin’ Taco Cannon (MTC) were thoughtful enough to wrap their ammo in bandanas first. Designed by Austin-based restaurant Torchy’s Tacos, the MTC was “born out of whiskey nights” (comforting), and uses compressed carbon dioxide to fire up to 36 tacos at around 200 feet in the air.
The official “launch party” for the MTC took place over the weekend at Austin’s Fun Fun Fun Fest music festival, but Torchy’s has already disclosed plans of making a “Taco-Copter.” No word yet on what it’d look like exactly, but somehow the thought of a whole taco-military seems more fantastic than frightening.
Come at us, bro.
via Daily Texan
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor