It’s Never Too Late for Pumpkin Waffle Deep Fried Ice Cream Sandwiches
Fall, shmall, it is never too cold for ice cream.
But for those of you who aren’t quite ready to transition from your autumn spices to your winter mints (and who could blame you?), these Pumpkin Waffle Ice Cream Sammies should help cushion your much-needed rehabilitation period.
Featuring Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix and Deep Fried Ice Cream-flavored ice cream, we’re thinking this recipe — by Jennifer over at My Pink Kitchen – should get you all the way through September 2013, hopefully.
No cold turkeys up in here.
Click through for the full recipe and photos.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor