THANK GOODNESS: Gingerbread Oreos Are Here
Seasonal flavor marketing teams, take note: this is what Christmas tastes like.
Hot on the heels of its popular, if totally “WTF-inducing” Candy Corn Oreos, the sandwich cookie giant has just launched its latest foray into the holiday-miracle-munching world, with new limited edition Gingerbread Oreos.
Let me break that down for you real quick: Oreo Cookie has created a cookie that tastes like a completely different kind of cookie, and doesn’t taste like pumpkin. It’s a Christmas miracle.
We personally haven’t gotten a hold of these ourselves (but what do you expect, they’re gingerbread). Early adopters have reported mixed reactions, though, with some complaining the crème is too “dry” and not “gingery” enough, while others say the flavor is just enough so as not to be overwhelming.
In any case, a Gingerbread Oreo house is sure to look and smell absolutely fantastic.
Gingerbread Oreos are available at Wal-Mart while supplies last, $2.98 a pack.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor