11,400 Pounds of Enchiladas Recalled Because of Plastic Pieces
Have you ever sat in the office, hard at work, and thought: “Man, I could really go for a some frozen enchiladas right about now.” Well thanks to the latest recall, 11,400 pounds of frozen chicken enchiladas won’t be filling and fulfilling the stomachs of hard-working office employees on the East Coast.
About 11,400 pounds of the frozen “Bremer Party Size White Meat Chicken Enchiladas” products were recalled by Food Source, L.P. due to the possibility they contained plastic fragments. The boxes were shipped out to stores in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and New York.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service made the announcement for the recall on Tuesday after receiving two complaints about the frozen meals. Though no one was injured, hopefully the recall will keep any other contaminated boxes from harming anyone.
Now here on the West Coast, I’m off to buy some frozen enchiladas. Booyakasha.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor