This Whisky Advent Calendar Gives a Whole New Meaning to ‘Holiday Spirits’
Here’s my childhood advent calendar confession: instead of waiting like a good little Christian, popping open each cardboard tab day by day to find pieces of chocolate and counting down the birth of Jesus, most of the time I’d just eat everything in one go.
In the case of this Whisky Shot Advent Calendar, however, it’s probably best not to do that. Not because the tradition of Advent is about repentance and restraint or anything, but mostly because these .33 ounce bottles of whisky just ain’t your pastor’s dime store booze. According to the product page, behind one of the calendar’s 24 doors hides a 50-year-old bottle of scotch, the full retail size of which normally goes for over $550.
So if you’re feeling particularly Christian this season, do yourself a favor: wait. Savor. Enjoy.
Or you know, just buy a chocolate version and have at it. Whatever.
The Whisky Advent Calendar: $240 @ Master of Malt
[Via Incredible Things]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor