Fantastic Four Inspires Fantastic Pumpkin Carving
Note: ‘Carving’ might be a little generous here, but considering the size of this thing, we’ll let it slide.
Tired of all those wimpy pumpkin carvings only using one pumpkin? Are you sick of seeing Jack-o-Lanterns restricted to porch steps, all tiny and lit by a single candle? Do you want your pumpkin sculptures to be both intimidating and scantily clad?
Look no further than this beast: a life-size, eleven-pumpkin, light-up Jack-o-Lantern in the form of The Thing from Fantastic Four.
Created by Reddit’s wizardtig, this guy stands at an impressive 6’4″ and is built on a wood-and-chicken-wire frame, towering over all those other sad, tiny Jack-o-Lanterns, probably bellowing in pumpkin-speak, something like, “It’s clobberin’ time!”
Because, you know…it’s The Thing.
Source/Photo Credit Obvious Winner
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor