A Retching Squirrel Gravy Boat, To Remind You Not to Eat Too Much at Thanksgiving
If you’re among the 2% of people still trying to eat healthy during the holiday season, you may be in luck, so long as you can get a hold of one of these spectacular Retching Squirrel Gravy Boats.
After all, I’m not sure how anyone can still want to eat anything after watching a glossy brown rodent spew all its glorious innards all over your holiday turkey and tots.
On second thought, it might be better just to rack these bad boys up and use them in front of all your annoying relatives. Aw I’m sorry Auntie May, I’d be happy to take that yucky, pukey, oven-roasty turkey off your hands. No, really, I insist.
‘Tis the season.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor