So Apparently Wasabi Vodka is a Real Thing
As if vodka and wasabi by themselves weren’t nostril-flaring enough, the mad scientists from Polish vodka brand Wyborowa have just released a line of five bizarre ‘Oddka’ vodka flavors, including Apple Pie, Fresh Cut Grass and yes, that green horseradish-ey Godzilla of a sushi-condiment, Wasabi.
According to the company’s website, the “fiery” flavor was inspired by ninjas and is designed to creep up on your poor and unassuming taste buds.
Just don’t mix it with your soy sauce and stir it into a paste. Apparently, that’s a big sushi etiquette no-no.
Wasabi and other Oddka vodka flavors, 750ml for $15 in select states; to be distributed globally by Spring 2013.
[Photo via Oddka]
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor