Make These Caramel Apple Jello Shots
Ah, Halloween. The candy. The costumes. The annual dusting off of Hocus Pocus on VHS. All situations demanding of your attention, sure–but what about those subtle dangers you never consider until too late?
Are these party snacks seasonal enough?
What if I can’t get drunk?
Am I in danger of scurvy?
My friends, I have your solution, neatly wrapped up into bite-sized pieces of vodka-soaked nostalgia. Gather ’round and witness the Caramel Apple Jello Shot.
If you’ve ever made “regular” Jello shots (if anything so brilliant could be called “regular”), these aren’t much different. Use an apple in place of the shot glass, and a God-ordained chocolate-caramel-alcohol-gelatin mixture in place of the Jello (see also this butterscotch schnapps version). Set, slice, serve, voila. People are all, “OMG candy apples for adults! You’re the best party host ever!” And you’re like, “Yeah, whatever, leave your tips at the door.”
While the 22 steps make these awesome alcoholic treats a little tedious, the end result can’t be anything but worth it. And it gives you ~40 shots, so if you’re feeling frustrated after all that work, you’ve got plenty to fall back on. Congratulations, you. Who knew preventing vitamin deficiency could be so boozy? I mean easy. Yeah. Easy.
Source/Photo Credit BuzzFeed
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor